COVID-19 and the CARES Act Updates and Resources
The impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on small businesses continues to change quickly. We care about you and our communities, and we want to share updates and the ways we can help you.
The best way to reach us regarding COVID-19 related requests is through our payment deferral request process.
Through our online portal, you can check balance information, make payments and more!
Please note, our lobby in Devils Lake, ND, is currently closed to the public. Our full team is available through normal email and phone channels.
- New Financing Requests
- Payment Deferral Process for Existing Contracts
- SBA 7(a) Debt Consolidation Loans
- SBA Disaster Assistance
Our full staff remains safe and available for your equipment financing and customer care needs. If you would like to initiate a new financing request, we are here to help.
- If you're an existing customer, please reach out to your Sales Team.
- If you're new to Western, please fill out our online application.
We're currently reviewing requests for payment deferral, with decisions based on individual circumstances. For the fastest possible service:
- Download and complete the Modification Request Form.
- Email the form to Credit@WesternEquipmentFinance.com.
- Watch for our email with the Contract Modification Agreement.
- NOTE: Processing time is currently 4-5 business days and we will email you with the agreement.
- Print, sign and return a copy of the agreement.
- Once we receive the executed Contract Modification Agreement, your contract(s) will be modified as outlined in the agreement.
Western Equipment Finance is a lender for the Small Business Administration, including loans that will be included in the CARES Act being reviewed by the House of Representatives.
- The CARES Act includes $350 billion of small business loans through the SBA 7(a) including assistance with working capital.
- In addition, new and existing customers with a large amount of debt ($300,000 or more) may benefit from debt consolidation.
- Contact us at SBA@WesternEquipmentFinance.com.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is now offering low interest, working capital loans to businesses that have suffered substantial economic injury as a result of COVID-19.
- Loans are funded directly from the US Treasury and must be applied for directly with the SBA.
- Loans must be applied for through the SBA at www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance.
- If customers receive a Disaster Assistance loan, they may not be eligible for the CARES Act provisions.
*Some of our customers have had issues accessing the SBA website. For the best results, we recommend visiting the website after business hours, when there is less traffic to the website.
We’ll continue to update you as the situation changes. Thank you for your business and your trust.