COVID-19 Updates and Resources
The impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on small businesses continues to change quickly. We care about you and our communities, and we want to share updates and the ways we can help you.
The best way to reach us regarding COVID-19 related requests is through our payment deferral request process.
Through our online portal, you can check balance information, make payments and more!
Please note, our lobby in Devils Lake, ND, is currently closed to the public. Our full team is available through normal email and phone channels.
- New Financing Requests
- Payment Deferral Process for Existing Contracts
- SBA 7(a) Debt Consolidation Loans
- SBA Disaster Assistance
Our full staff remains safe and available for your equipment financing and customer care needs. If you would like to initiate a new financing request, we are here to help.
We’re reviewing requests with decisions based on individual circumstances. For the fastest possible service:
- Download and complete the Modification Request Form.
- Email the form to Credit@WesternEquipmentFinance.com.
- Watch for our email with the Contract Modification Agreement.
- Print, sign and return a copy of the agreement.
- Once we receive the executed Contract Modification Agreement, your contract(s) will be modified as outlined in the agreement.
Western Equipment Finance is accepting applications from select customers for SBA 7(a) loans as a way to alleviate cash flow demands due to the COVID-19 crisis. We are not able to support requests for other SBA products at this time.
The SBA provides a range of funding programs for COVID-19 relief. Please see the SBA’s website for more details.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers low interest, working capital loans to businesses that have suffered substantial economic injury as a result of COVID-19.
- Loans are funded directly from the US Treasury and must be applied for directly with the SBA.
- Loans must be applied for through the SBA at www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance.
We’ll continue to update you as the situation changes. Thank you for your business and your trust.